Monday, January 8, 2024

First Updates of 2024

Thank you for a wonderful first Sunday of the new year! I am in awe of how much we accomplished, and all we have in the works! 2024 is already looking like a bombastic and epic year for all our adventures! 

A massive thanks to the volunteers who rolled out of bed early this week to help with winemaking this morning. Rhea, Bernard, and Kim worked like a well oiled machine to cut up five dozen pears! Our first batch of wine for 2024 should be ready by the first week of February. All the helping hands this morning meant that we were able to finish the winemaking just in time to start the lesson for Tarot Cafe.

The focus for Tarot this week was a breakdown of the Justice card. If you check out the higher Patron levels on Patreon you can access the Flower of Life printout and all the connective modalities we discussed in Cafe today. I should also have the audio from the discussions available soon on YouTube and Patreon too. I will endeavor to have that up during the week. If you are planning to join us at any of the Cafes this month you are also welcome to bring items for the mood altar for the Justice card. I am always so impressed by the conversations and ideas that come up on Sundays. 

The weather was not as kind to us this first Sunday out, and the rain and cold kept the combat fighters away and the stage fighters were forced to share the studio with the dancers. We still managed to get some of our newest sword fighters up to speed on the basics of the nine points. We now have two youth fighters who I am excited to see on stage with us in 2024! 

Dancers focused on the basics of the skirt choreography that will likely be added to the stage productions for 2024. For some, it was the first time dancing to this new song and I am so impressed by the progress made! You gals make it look easy! I look forward to seeing how the song progresses in the coming weeks and to revealing it to the community soon.

Again a massive thanks to all who attended this week, and especially to those who helped with winemaking, and with leading the rehearsals as I ping ponged between the rooms. You are what make this all possible! 

Next week I’ll be handing the dancers off to Jane and Linda to lead us in another new-ish choreography. Those who have seen the last few shows of 2023 will remember the beautiful veil trio performed by Jane, Linda, and Karen. I am always honored to have students who grow to choreograph and teach their own dances! 

We are well and ready to prepare for another amazing year, and I hope many of you will join us in as much as you are able. Outside the swords, dance, and tarot, there is much writing happening as well. 

I will be offering so many more stories on Kindle Vella in 2024, and I am also trying my hand on Ream and Fictionate. As I final note, if you are still reading and have an interest; I happen to have nine codes for a free ebook copy of Cloud to Cloud. Let me know what manner of goblin trade you are willing to offer in exchange.

Until next time; carry on and let creativity move you!

Czep



No comments:

Post a Comment