Monday, July 16, 2012

Hot Ace Comics and Storms!


A huge thank you to Hot Ace Comics for hosting Patti Hultstrand, Todd VanHooser and I, on Saturday, July 14th. It was definitely eventful!

I had a great time chatting with Patti and Todd, and with store proprietors, Anna and Joe, but I must say the best was hanging with Spiderman! Thank you to everyone who braved the storm to come out to say hi. I am really sorry to those who missed us and I hope to see you next week at the Book Rack also in Mesa.

I cannot talk about this day without mentioning the amazing storm! Good gods of air and water that was crazy! I love wild weather though! I almost hope next Saturday’s signing is just as stormy. It will be like living it up on the ocean! 

In with mentioning upcoming events, rumor has it The DREAD Fleet and the dancers of bint Hazine will be dropping in to Hot Ace Comics for a full day of pirate shenanigans, No date yet, but keep a weather eye on The DREAD Fleet page and Facebook for more information!

See you Saturday at the Book Rack! 

Hot Ace Comics
10839 East Apache Trail #131
Mesa 85120
(480) 582-6642

Patti Hultstrand

Todd Van Hooser
www.toddvanhooser.com



No comments:

Post a Comment