Thursday, July 27, 2023

Daily Inspiration

Daily Tarot Inspiration



Are you seeking truth? Starting today, find ways to dig deeper understanding of yourself, your ideal, and the origins of your beliefs. 

I took a short break from posting these because I was told I might be posting too much. Then I remembered something I taught in one of my writing classes; you can't overdo it on media presence. For every person who sees you too much, there are thousands (and that's probably undercutting it) who don't see you at all. 

But, I am modifying my daily tarot to Daily Inspiration. This will include a little something for everyone. So....

Writing prompt: On Thursdays, I meet with my writing partner Bob Frank to hash out ideas for Cloud to Cloud and Resurrection. Have you partnered with another writer on projects? Reach out today and seek a partner who can motivate and inspire you. 

Movement: Thursdays are sword days! Pick up a sword, or a Broomstick and follow the moves from a favorite action scene.

I hope this will give patrons a little more to look forward to on these daily posts, and that they will inspire new readers to see more. 

Thank you ❤️

Czep

No comments:

Post a Comment