Sunday, July 23, 2023

Daily Tarot Inspiration

Daily Tarot Inspiration

This a Sunday full of love, connections, and finding your joy. Indulge and be open to the abundance of the universe. 

What are you doing to nurture yourself? That's the big question for the day. 

The Queen of Cups is a personal card for me. It has been my card for as long as I can recall. To draw it beside the Ten of Cups on a day I know will be a joy makes it feel like I am on the right path. 

If you would like more insight into the cards or your path, now is a great time to book a reading or join a class. 

Monthly readings and classes are included in the higher Tarot patron tiers.

I hope your day is as beautiful at this reading predicts.


#inspiration #blessings #witchtok #dailytarot #tarot #queenofcups #tenofcups #aceofswordsreversed 

No comments:

Post a Comment