Sunday, August 13, 2023

Daily Inspiration

Daily Tarot Inspiration

I've been offering daily insights and inspiration to all tiers on my Patreon, and I've decided that Sundays are free days! 

Take this chance to check out what you're missing during the week!

How will you make the world more beautiful today?

When the Knight of Cups is revealed, we know it's going to be a beautiful day. The Knight of Cups is the biggest flirt you will chance to meet. He offers limitless compliments, gifts, and affection. 

But sometimes, it is all illusion. 

He doesn't mean to be fickle. He loves you. He just loves everyone else, too. 

The best way to give purpose to Knight of Cups energy is to share the love. Pairing this with the World card does just that. 

The World is a card of completion and connection. It puts us at the epicenter of our own blessing and the gifts the world has to offer. 

That said, how are you making the world a more beautiful place? Even if it is only for a moment and as fleeting as a shooting star.

Prompt: Did you think today's prompt would be anything besides world building? 

This is an invitation since that is another meaning behind the Knight of Cups. An invitation to revel in your created world. An expedition into the expansive and wondrous cities and homes your characters play in. 

Your world can be as much of a character as the actors who people it. Today, give it some time to shine. Take a tour and write deeply into all the sights, sounds, and smells your world has to offer.

Most of this revelry won't make it into final copy, but it will help solidify the places and spaces you are plotting in. And that's the magic of this exercise. You will discover the one or two sentences that boil down the multifaceted wonder that is your world and offer that to your reader.

Movement: Today's movement is about beauty and the body. I am not really a fan of exercise. I wasn't a picked first kid in gym class, and I am certainly not the first person you will see running for fun. But I appreciate my body and the gifts it provides. I want to enjoy quality of life well into old age. And I know this takes effort on my part. 

But the journey to a healthy body better not be dull.

I dance because I find beauty in the movement, not because I am thinking about all the muscles I am using and all the work I am doing. I sword fight for the same reason. I appreciate the geometry of the body as I square off with my opponent. And in yoga, I feel the same.

It has to be fun and beautiful! Or different and interesting. 

This brings me to my practice tonight. I'm on the path to my yoga certification, and I have to take a number of in studio classes in that time. I know I would be bored if every class were a basic how to. But the studio I attend offers ritual, visualization, and imagination in many of the classes. My mind is offered the opportunity to play while the body gets the work done. Everyone enjoys the experience!

Like what you see? Subscribe today for more great insights and inspiration! 


May your Sunday be filled with blessings and beauty!

Czep

No comments:

Post a Comment