Monday, August 7, 2023

Daily Inspiration

Daily Tarot Inspiration

Happy Monday! 

Today's cards have big beginning of the week energy! 

These cards go quite well together as we face the run-up to the Lion's Gate portal, which peaks on August eighth. More on that tomorrow. 

Prompt: Have you dropped hints in your writing? Or been wowed by a foreshadowing in a novel or story?

Movement: If I haven't mentioned it until now, I've committed myself to achieving a yoga certification. I've paid the fees, bought the books, and booked the classes. This plan is already in motion. If I quit, I lose a lot of money, and I darken my reputation with a great local community. My die is cast, now I have to do the work.

What would it take to keep you committed? Investment? Partnership? A reward? Pinpoint that motivation, and stick to it.

Have a great start to the week!

Czep

No comments:

Post a Comment